Loans and Lines of Credit
Working Capital Loans and Lines of Credit
- Flexible term loans or revolving lines of credit to fund general working capital needs, including accounts receivable and inventory
- Revolving lines of credit offer ultimate flexibility to borrow and repay funds at the your convenience
- May be unsecured or secured by business assets, real estate, deposit accounts, securities, or other collateral.
- Lines can be tied to a commercial checking account for easy transfer of funds
- Term loans provide a long-term repayment option for financing permanent levels of working capital. Specific terms and conditions are customizable to the individual needs of the business.
- Competitive interest rates and terms
Commercial Installment Loans
- Term loans to finance the purchase of business equipment, including furniture, machinery, and automobiles
- Flexible repayment schedules
- Rates vary according to the term and down payment
- Fixed or floating rate options available