Zero Balance Accounts
Zero Balance Accounts are ideal for companies that keep an operating account and separate accounts for payroll, petty cash, or other purposes. Businesses can concentrate all company funds into an operating account and make disbursements to the subsidiary accounts, which always maintain a zero balance. This allows your money to work automatically to cover payments. At the end of the day, you can easily determine your daily cash position and optimize your funds.
- Reduce idle balances in payment accounts to increase investment income or reduce borrowing costs
- Eliminate the need to initiate manual transfers
- Help prevent overdrafts and avoid related costs
- Reduce clerical time and effort in maintaining daily cash position
- Easily track transfers and reconciliation through cross-referencing account numbers on statements
- Invest excess funds in the central operating account to increase returns and maintain liquidity