Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
Whether you’re looking to have some extra cash on hand or need to make a large purchase, we have options at competitive rates.
- Multiple ways to access your funds
- Local decisions made quickly on your loan application
- Reliable financing for planned or unplanned events
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR)* available
- Up to 60 month term available
With a line of credit, enjoy flexible payment terms and accessibility.
- Use funds for whatever you need and pay interest only on what you owe
- Competitive interest rates available
- Secured and unsecured options available
- Access your funds with convenient checks
- No balance transfer fees or cash advance fees
- Enjoy easy access to a reusable source of funds for recurring expenses
Get a lower interest rate by securing your line of credit with a TowneBank savings account or CD.
- Fund unplanned expenses without tapping into your savings.
- Maintain your savings or CD balances so you can continue to earn interest at a competitive rate.
- Access a renewable source of funds at a lower interest rate by providing collateral to secure your line of credit.
- Unsecured personal line of credit tied to a checking account for overdraft protection
- In the event of an overdraft, funds transfer in $100 increments from your line of credit to your designated account(s).
Applicable interest rates apply.
*Subject to credit approval. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on the specific characteristics of your credit application including, but not limited to, evaluation of credit history and amount of credit requested.
^Processing fees apply