Towne-Personal Online Banking
With Towne-Personal Online Banking you can access your accounts, pay bills, make loan payments or even manage your finances through your desktop or mobile devices.
- Free Mobile Banking^ with mobile check deposit
- Free Bill Pay
- Make a payment to a TowneBank loan from an account at another bank or credit union
- Free money tracking tools with Money Management
- View balances, pending and past transactions
- Transfer money between accounts and schedule automatic transfers, including accounts you own at other U.S. financial institutions*
- Send and receive money using Popmoney™
- Sign up for online statements
- Initiate stop payments
- Set up email notifications
- Direct Connect available free of charge for the first 3 months** to automatically download transactions, transfer funds and pay bills directly within Quicken® and QuickBooks
- Download account information into popular financial software packages
Stay in control of your money and time with Bill Pay
- Make one-time or automatic recurring payments on the dates you specify
- Research payment history
- Never worry about missing an important payment or losing a payment in the mail
- Every payment is recorded, tracked and guaranteed to be sent
- Payments can be sent to anyone from utility companies to daycare providers
- Make payments from multiple accounts
Make an online payment to your TowneBank loan with a checking or savings account you own at another bank or credit union. It's easy, secure, and complimentary.
How to Get Started
New TowneBank loan holders, must enroll in Towne-Personal Online Banking. Your enrollment will be approved within 1-2 business days. Once approved you can log in and schedule a one-time or recurring payment from any eligible account.
If you have already enrolled in Towne-Personal, just login to make a payment.
Visit our FAQs or contact our support team by phone Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 844-638-6714.
Loan Pay is available through the TowneBank Mobile Banking app.
Money Management offers a complete view of your finances right within Towne-Personal. This complimentary tool allows you to view all of your accounts in one place, track budgets, set goals, and manage debt.
Access these features and benefits from any device:
- Account Aggregation – View your entire financial life on one screen
- Debt Management – Project and prioritize a debt with debt payoff forecasting
- Spending Analysis – Visualize spending by categories over a defined date range
- Budgets – Create custom budgets with categories and view as bubble or traditional bar charts
- Set Goals – Place your saving goals in a timeline and watch them grow
- Cash Flow Calendar – Plan for future expenses by identifying recurring deposits and payments on a financial calendar
- Alerts – Set text* and/or email alerts based on your preferences