TowneBank Money Management
Taking control of your finances from budgeting to debt management to tracking your spending habits has never been easier. Introducing the new TowneBank Money Management tool with an award-winning user interface, and features that make it second to none.
Access these features and benefits from any device
- Account Aggregation — View your entire financial life on one screen.
- Debt Management — Project and prioritize a debt with debt payoff forecasting.
- Spending Analysis — Visualize spending by categories over a defined date range.
- Budgets — Create custom budgets with categories and view as bubble or traditional bar charts.
- Set Goals — Place your saving goals in a timeline and watch them grow.
- Cash Flow Calendar — Plan for future expenses by identifying recurring deposits and payments on a financial calendar.
- Alerts — Set text* and/or email alerts based on your preferences.
Current FinanceWorksTM Users
Set-up for Money Management
If you are a current FinanceWorks user, please note that on March 20th, 2018, TowneBank Money Management will replace the FinanceWorks solution. To help you transition from FinanceWorks to Money Management, we have migrated the following data:
- An 18-month view of your transaction history
- Your account name, type and current balance
However, you will need to create the following items in Money Management:
- Re-establish Outside Login Credentials — For your security your outside login credentials will not carry over from FinanceWorks and you will be prompted to log into your outside accounts when you access Money Management for the first time.
- Create Transaction Categories — Review the Money Management auto-categorization of your transactions to ensure accuracy and to make changes. Money Management will quickly learn how to categorize new & recurring transactions to save you time.
- Develop Budgets — Create your budget with a simple, one-click automatic budget generator based on the improved transaction auto-categorization feature.
- Set Up Alerts — Set up email and/or text alerts to stay updated on your status.
- Set Goals — Use the goal timeline to set and manage your financial goals.
More than just a financial tool! With 24/7 access from any device and a complete financial view, Money Management can help you meet your financial goals and more.
Need Help? Review the Frequently Asked Questions to learn how you can download the transaction categories, budgets, goals and tax watch information you previously set up in FinanceWorks.